Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm sooo sorry that it's taken me FOREVER to post new things on my blog but I forgot how to upload pictures. I finally figured it out. Things have been kinda crazy in my world...a little intense but always fun. I moved back to Utah and am living on my friends couch, and loving every minute of it! I started dental assisting school just last week and am already excited to work in a real office. Things are moving right along for me. I love my life...even if it IS a bit insane!!

1 comment:

Woodstock Family said...

Dear sis Angie! I'm so glad you finally updated! It looks like you're having a blast with friends! good luck with dental school. We love you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons........get the idea!