Sunday, August 29, 2010

Before and Afters...I'm gettin crafty!

Here are a few of the remodeling projects I've been working on...well, I guess I should say my friend Melissa and I have been working on! Melissa, one of my amazing friends here in St. George, went garage saleing on a saturday morning on the hunt for a bookshelf and struck gold. It started out black and after a lot of work it ended up a beautiful red! I love it! Also, I had some old frames that were black that I painted a deep red and made a fabric picture to put in the middle. I just love turning "junk" into "treasure!" Thanks Mel!!



1 comment:

Woodstock Family said...

I love this little crafty Ang! I hope you get me for Christmas, I'd love something crafty to go in my home....hint*hint*! By the way, you look absolutely amazing! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!